Friday, November 30, 2007

History Moves into the 21st Century!

I always wanted a blog! Actually, I had never heard of a blog until a couple of years ago, but I think it's pretty cool that I have one now.

Okay, so here's the idea... I post stuff on this blog, KIPPsters can read it, hear some podcasts, do some studying, and everybody aces their history tests.


A bunch of people (cough..Tyrell...cough) have been asking about the website I used for the states and capitals games. It's Sheppard Software, and it has fun "click the state," "click the capital," and "click the country" games. Lots of fun and good practice for geography quizzes! Play them a lot - by the end of the year, you'll get a blank U.S. map, and you have to fill in all the states AND their capitals!

Whenever I find good websites that fit well with the things we're studying, I'll post them here. Happy surfing!

No comments: